Tuesday, February 6, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #258 - Colour Challenge

Patricia is February's CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge host and her first colour combination was dreamy to work with.  I am still working on creating Valentine cards for my grandchildren and this one is going to the youngest.  I actually raided the stamps on my grandkids desk in the craft room - some of you might remember it as an a stamp from an old SU set, called Happy Heart Day. It's paired with a sentiment from PTI using Wild Wasabi embossing powder.  After trying to color that elephant with my Copics and not being pleased with the color, I decided to stamp on patterned paper and fussy cut it.

Hope you will pop over to the CC&S Blog and check out the other DT makes and then play along with us this week.  See you in the gallery!

Challenges Entered:
Aud Sentiments #196/ - Valentine or Love sentiment


8 comments:

  1. Love the pale spots on the elephant - great idea to use patterned paper as it ties in really well with the other colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun - love the polka dot elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute elephant and I love that you have stamped him on polka dot DP. A lovely scene and I am sure your youngest grandchild will treasure it. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again Cathy, you make me smile. This polka-dot elephant is adorable and very creative. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little Valentine for a sweet little grandchild! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is the cutest elephant that I have ever seen (except for baby real elephants). I love your card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Inspiration Destination
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    Sunny Day Crafting
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Craftaholic R US
    Always Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy