Monday, May 30, 2016

Eat Your Spinach!

This is another Sandra Caldwell digi, called Old Popeye #806.  You can find him in Sandra's Etsy shop.  Check out her Facebook Group HERE.

I love the whimsy Sandra draws with. This Popeye was fun to color.  I personalized a sentiment and the keep eating your spinach is popped out using pop dots.   I think my brother will get a kick out of this birthday card - he used to walk around pretending he was Popeye when we were kids! You'll have to guess who is older!

When work settles down, I'm thinking of doing something with Popeye and Olive Oly together.

Challenges Entered:
Aud Senitments #156/ - AG + Sentiment
Seize the Birthday 5/19/ - Add Dimension
613 Avenue Create #178/- AG
The Paper Players #297/ - Bingo (B-day, die cut, embossing)
 Pile It On #109 - Bingo (emboss, image, die cut)

4 comments:

  1. Cute cartoon based card. I'm sure your brother will get a kick out of it. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this card - This Popeye birthday card is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is hilarious, I love it! So fun :) Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab fun image. I love it. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy