Friday, February 26, 2016

A Day for Daisies - Challenge #142 - Dimensional Flowers

Our new challenge at ADFD is to to add dimensional flowers.  I went to my stash and upcycled these flowers from a card a friend gave me for my birthday a couple of years ago.  The bight pink added a pop of color and pulled in the colors I used when I created the bg paper with an old SU stamp.  All of the sugarplums and stars are glittered for fun.

This card using Lolly Pop Dreams, is for my granddaughter who is moving into a new house this weekend.  I think she's a little nervous about a new bedroom, so I'm hopeful this peacefully sleeping sweetie will help settle her nerves!

Come and join us for the newest ADFD challenge.

Challenges Entered:
Inky Chicks #63- Ribbon/Lace
Stamp Ink Paper#36/- Card Maker's Choice
Card Concept #49/ - Floral Radiance
Creative Inspirations #345/ - AG + sketch
Cute Card Thursday #414/ - Florals
Addicted to Stamps & More #186/ - Make Your Mark
Tuesday Throwdown #282/ - Create your own Background
Dream Valley Challenge #125/ - Sparkle/Bling and Embellish


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty- great coloring on the image and I love the dimensional flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card design and how you colored the image - thanks for joining us at ATSM - Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring. Great backing paper and fab design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy this is so adorable!! Love that image and your coloring! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so sweet Cathy. What a cool image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image! Pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and unique card! I love this sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy