Thursday, October 29, 2015

Creative Knockouts #113 - Halloween Time

Inky Impressions sponsoring our Creative Knockouts' Halloween Time challenge.  I'm using this cutie, called Anjelica's Giant Pumpkin.  Since it's a Halloween challenge, I added a face and created Anjelica's Giant Jack O' Lantern!  You have one whole week to play along with a Halloween themed card.  I hope you join us!






Challenges Entered:
Through the Craft Room Door - 10/27
Tuesday Throwdown #268 - Too Cute to Spook
ColourQ #314 - Rich razzleberry, black, Old olive, Tangerine Tango
The Paper Shelter #225 - Halloween
Simply Create Too #97 - Baby It's Cold Outside
Inkspirational #94 - Cute Halloween

4 comments:

  1. This image is so cute. Love the beautiful colors and embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image! I love the details in your coloring. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable image, Cathy! I really like the texture that your brick embossing gives and the color combo is so bold and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, this is awesome! I love that you added a face-it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy