Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #328

DeeDee Designs is this week's sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday.  I am using one of the images from their Autumn Blessings set.  All three digis were so appealing, I had a hard time choosing which one to color this week!  The sketch guided my choice - I thought the wreath would be perfect for the circle focal point.  My table was covered in Copics as I colored the leaves, trying to get the colors I am so fond of seeing in the fall.  Check out what the DT has for you here and join us this week!
















Challenges Entered:
Inky Chicks #38 - AG
The Card Concept #19 - Clean and Layered
Creative Moments #51/ - Fall colors
Cute Card Thursday #339/ - Awesome Autumn
4CCC #212 /- Fall
Creative Knockouts #55/ - Fall





7 comments:

  1. Well, your search for the "just right" copic colors was a smashing success - The leaves are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for wreaths of all sorts, so I love this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful autumn card! Love the shading on the leaves! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich gorgeous colors! I love the wreath and the clean and simple layout. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts.

    Tamie CK DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing card! That fall wreath is just beautiful!! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love that wreath and all the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet autumn wreath...I love all the fun leaves and fabulous design. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the color blending, and the wreath, well, wish it was hanging on my front door!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy