Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Crafty Sentiments - Spots and/or Stripes Challenge

Back again with another card for the Crafty Sentiments Blog!  This week the DT was given a "Spots and/or Stripes" challenge to work with.  You don't have to ask me more than once to use polka dots - I LOVE them (as you can probably tell from this card!  This sweet little girl is from the Crafty Sentiments shop called, Rain, Rain.







I colored two umbrellas and fussy cut the main part and popped it out to give the umbrella some dimension.  The sentiment is from MFT.













2 comments:

  1. I love this image..she's adorable! Your coloring is fabulous and I love how you gave the umbrella the 3-d effect. Your papers are great with this image, too. This is a GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the polka dots and stripes! And then there's the cute image to boot! Great card, your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy