Monday, March 31, 2014

Color Me Creative Challenge #90 - Show us Your Sparkle!

Paper Make-up Stamps is our sponsor for the latest Color Me Creative Challenge.  They generously offered the DT a choice of digis and I knew right away that I would love this Color Kid-High Five image! She looks like she is having so much fun with the paint!!  Since our challenge is all about sparkle, I added some Stickles to her hands, dug up some rhinestones for the side border and used another big rhinestone when creating my layered flower.
Sorry, no Copic colors to reference.  I made this card several weeks ago when I was less diligent about keeping track of my color choices.

Challenges Entered:
Inky Impressions #152 - Humor
Cute Card Thursday #314 - Floral delights
In the Pink #40 - Kiddie corner
Totally Papercrafts #212 - Think Pink
Stampin' for the Weekend - Spring colors



4 comments:

  1. Cute card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts for our Think Pink challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors, the stickles in her hand, and the bling on the border!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really cute. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy