Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #289

Sketch Saturday is back with Simon Says Stamp! sponsoring our two week challenge for you in honor of the Christmas holidays. This time, you have the opportunity to pick any sketch from #215 until now.  I decided to use one of the sketches from before I joined the team and had fun making a decision about which one to use.  I finally settled on Sketch #239.

The wreath is another use of PTI's Rustic Wreath. You can probably see the little red seed beads I added around the wreath.  The photo doesn't pick up the Stickles.  The bottom strip is from another PTI stamp I bought called Christmas Joy.  I stamped it on patterned paper and used white embossing powder. Carolyn Draws is the illustrator of the Dear Santa stamp in the center of the wreath.  It's an unmounted red rubber stamp from Purple Onion Designs.

You'll see a variety of sketches being used from the DT this week, so be sure to stop by the blog.    We all wish you and your family a blessed holiday season.  See you back with a new sketch December 28th.

Challenges Entered:
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas catch up!
Tuesday Throwdown - What Christmas means to you!
Pink Elephant Challenge 229 - 2 patterned papers, a bow, sparkle
Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas wishes
Use It Tuesday - Winter/holidays

6 comments:

  1. Fun sentiment and great papers. Wonderful card Cathy! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dear Santa letter - that could be my letter to Santa I think LOL.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your note to Santa cracked me up. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card...love the note to Santa!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pretty card. So many great elements! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge again! ~ Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown - Merry Christmas! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy