Friday, November 1, 2013

Sister Act - Challenge #31

The digi shop Meljens Designs is the sponsor for this week's Sister Act Challenge.  I used one of their images called Penguin's Little Letter for my card.  There are lots of Stickles on this card, you can see them the best on the hat and in the snow.

The penguin is paired with an MFT large  snowflake die and smaller ones from Impression Obsession.  I finally broke out my "hello" script die from Memory Box.  It's a lot skinnier than I thought it would be, but works well.

Take a look at what the rest of the DT created and then post a card of your own!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Friend! Love your penguin! All the snowflakes are perfect...especially the large die for the background!! I also really like the "hello" die! I'm going to have to look those up! Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    Hugs!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The huge snowflake behind the penguin is way awesome! Love the card Cathy!

    -Angeline (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy