Friday, September 20, 2013

Sister Act Challenge #25

Friday means another anything goes challenge over at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.  My image is a digi from Stamp Fairy.    I love the rich tones of the papers and tried to pick those colors up in my owls.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but the eyes are popped out with foam pieces.

The base is kraft cardstock.  I brought out my SU! French script stamp for the background and layered papers on top of it,  The buttons with twine were just right in creating the finishing touch.

Hope you will link one of your cards up at Sister Act this week.  The webstore Stamp and Create is our sponsor.





Challenges Entered:
Designed to Color - anything goes
Friday Mash Up - Fall
Use it Tuesday - Friendship  (used my stash of buttons)

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful design with wonderful autumn colouring. Love the cute owls and the button with the twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love owls and this is so so cute!! Love it :)

    xoxo
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable owls on this sweet card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little owls. I love your chevron paper and background script. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable.. I love how you colored them. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove those owls!! Your coloring and the combination of colors are great. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I just LOVE those owls!! The paper on the left is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so cute! I love the owls. It's nice to still "see" you out in the blogosphere! Have a great weekend.
    Thanks for joining us at Designed to Color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy