Friday, September 13, 2013

Sister Act Challenge #24

Sympathy cards always provide a unique challenge for me.  I try to create something that matches the occasion, while at the same time communicates an elegant simplicity. Colors always run through my mind - something that is quiet,  yet isn't too solemn.  I think both of these cards fit the bill.

Unfortunately,  I needed two cards recently; one for a male and the other for a female.  I pulled out a stamp I had on my shelf and with some simple coloring, let the flowers do the talking.  The border and rhinestones on the bottom card really tied everything on the card together.


Taking a beautiful stamp and keeping the card simple is the way to go for me when it comes to these kinds of cards.  I don't typically have sympathy cards in my stash, but I think I will make a couple more similar to these to have on hand.

Stop by the Sister Act Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have created.  Digital Delights by Louby Loo is sponsoring this week's challenge.  There are some fun September new releases to check out!


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy