Friday, December 13, 2013

Sister Act - Challenge #37

Christmas is creeping up and I am trying not to panic.  I'm not sure if making Christmas cards is making feel like I have everything under control or causing me a little anxiety!  I think I'd better start making my own lists!

The Sister Act Challenge Blog is here for another week with Stamp and Create as our sponsor.   I've been on a Birdie Brown kick lately with my cards.  I happened to buy a few of her digital Christmas images before Torico closed her Etsy shop at the end of November.  This little elf is such a cutie and was pretty quick to color.  You'll see him come back again in another card next week.

Challenges Entered:
Make it Monday - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas catch up!
Created with Love - anything goes
Use It Tuesday - Winter/Christmas
Clear it Out - anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas wishes
Creative Inspirations - Traditional winter colors
The Pink Elephant Challenge 229 - 2 patterned papers, a bow and a sprinkle of sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown - What Christmas Means to You





15 comments:

  1. How adorable this little guy is. Beautifully colored and lovely designer paper. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elf is adorable!!!! Yes....Christmas is creeping up (quickly)!!! With Thanksgiving being so late this year, I feel like I'm so far behind! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Happy shopping, cleaning, baking, and card making!
    Hugs to you!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. I'm with you trying not to panic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and the image is just too cute. I saw you on MIM. Lovely card your coloring of the little guy is so soft and pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, this is just beautiful ! Love the traditional Christmasa colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card. It is just beauteous. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges.

    kReN, TTdt
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute!! Love the fun elf image!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love this image , great card and thanks for sharing at Divas by design and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping in to let you know I've featured your card on my blog as a POTW from last week's MIM entries.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Adorable elf image! And I know what you mean about holiday anxiety! I'm having the same problem as I frantically try to get my cards finished! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge! ~ Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally love this! What a fab image and it works so well with that DP! Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Use It Tuesday! Best wishes always! Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. super card - lovely image and papers - just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and very festive, Cathy! Thanks for playing along and I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
    Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card Cathy, adorable image & design! (sorry I didn't make it around sooner, sucks to be sick over the holidays)

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Southern Girls.... good luck in the draw.
    We love it if you could join us again in our future challenges.
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SG DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy